INSTRUCTIONS TO GRADUANDS
Graduands receiving their Degrees in person on the graduation day convocation to be held at Main Block Auditorium are asked to adhere to the following instructions meticulously.
- Graduands and guests are instructed to maintain silence throughout the graduation day proceedings.
- Graduands will be warmly welcomed at Main Block. Graduands are instructed to register at their respective department registration desk located in New Block.
- Graduands will be required to collect their ‘Graduand gowns’ by paying refundable caution deposit of Rs.500, Rs.150/- for photo and Rs.100/- as rent for graduand gown (Total Rs.750/-).
Registration Desk : New Block Ground Floor Branch Hall No. Branch Hall No. Civil 2021 ECE 2012 CSE 2051 MECH 2011 EEE 2032 Issue of Gown 2016
- Graduands are advised to attend the Graduation day ceremony with formal dress.
- T-shirts, jeans or other casual wear should be avoided.
- Graduands are asked to occupy their respective seats (According to your Register Number) allocated for them in the main block auditorium on or before 1.30 PM with gowns. Late entrants will be provided separate seats.
- Separate seating arrangements are done for Graduands, Parents, Faculty and VIPS.
- Separate entry gates are provided for Graduands and their parents. (Gate 1 – VIP, Gate 2 – Graduands, Gate 3 – Parents and other Guests).
- Graduands are requested to stand up when the academic procession enters the auditorium, and remain standing till the members of the academic procession take their seats on the dais.
- Graduands will be guided by a faculty while receiving the degree certificate from the Chief guest. Graduands should return back to their respective seat after receiving their degree.
- Professional photographer has been arranged by the institution for taking photographs during the ceremony. Only the official photographer is allowed to take photographs.
- When the pledge is read by the Principal, the graduands should stand and raise their right hand and repeat the pledge along with the Principal.
- When the graduation ceremony is over, all graduands (along with other invitees) should stand up in their places and remain so when the National Anthem is played and until the academic procession leaves the auditorium.
- Lunch will be provided for graduates and their guests in the boys hostel mess. Vegetarian food will be served at day-scholar dining hall and Non-Vegetarian food will be served at boys hostel dining hall.
- Graduands can collect their refundable deposit on return of their gown at their respective registration venue in New Block after the completion of Graduation Day
- Photos can be collected after the Graduation day Ceremony at their respective registration venue in New Block.