III Cell Activities
Innovation – Incubation- IPR Centre
Our AAACET has established the “Innovation, Incubation and IPR centres” from August 2018. Nearly 150 students from various departments have enrolled their name interestingly. The main aim for this community is to grasp useful and innovative ideas form the students as well as faculty.
The importance of education and innovation is undisputed in helping a nation become a global leader and in maintaining its leadership. Taking into the account the diverse needs of people from across India, an Innovation Centre has been launched in August 2018 with an aim to provide a platform and mechanism for the students as well as faculty who can interact with each other and thus to foster needs/opportunities based on innovation. The AAACET Innovation Centre cultivates innovation and encourages entrepreneurial talents among students and faculty.
The Innovation Centre is instrumental in drawing up the innovation strategy power and in creating roadmaps/action plans. The following is a proposed list of activities that the Centre is envisioned to undertake:
- Encourage students and faculty for innovation, idea generation and product development
- Provides seed fund to transform an idea into a product
- Arranges workshops for students and faculty in the field of entrepreneurship
- Technology transfer.
- Entrepreneurship promotion.
The Incubation Centre is a community of industry entrepreneurs and academic researchers working in partnership to resolve the breakthroughs: fusing the uncommon, taking risks and thinking big. The Incubation Centre pursues to build an innovation network with multiple stakeholders like Industry, other institutions, R&D Labs and others.
- Collaboration with industry, other institution, regional and national stakeholders
- Training and mentoring
- Support innovation activities through the use of innovation centre facilities, capabilities and financial support.
- Bring industry thought leaders together with university experts to seed innovative thinking and to enable collaboration in design, technology, products, services, and business models.
The Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) plays a vital role in enhancing the socio-economic prosperity of the country. Creativity and innovation are new drivers of the world economy. As AAACET has intention to protect innovations using available Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) in order to benefit the society and minimizing the risk of valuable ideas remain on the shelf. So, AAACET is organizing awareness programs regarding IPR.
- Disseminate the significance of IP among the innovators
- Arranging guest lectures, workshops and seminars for the student benefit
- Motivate the young innovators to get patent for their innovations
Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
|Department of Computer science and Engineering||Dr.A.Senbagarajan, Assistant Professor
Mr.C.Rajkannan, Assistant Professor
|Department of Civil Engineering||Mrs. Sofia Rajesh, Assistant Professor|
|Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering||Mr.M.Elayaraja, Assistant Professor
Mr. V.Meenakshi Sundaram, Assistant Professor
|Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering||Mr. R.Ganesan, Assistant Professor
Mr.M.S.Kalyana Sundaram, Assistant Professor
|Department of Mechanical Engineering||Dr. G.Vairamuthu, Associate Professor
Mr.M.Karthikeyan, Assistant Professor
The I-I-I Centre of our AAACET is having cumulative amount of 153 innovative students as the members and they are active in doing research & developing patentable projects.
I-I-I Centres Events
|03-08-2018||Inaugural of I-I-I Centre|
|10-08-2018||Guest lecture on Introduction to Internet of Things (IoT)|
|01-09-2018||Technical Seminar on “How to publish a paper in Journal?”|