We have the recruitment drive of vernalis on September 11, 2018.
Please find other details below.
Designation: Junior Associate Trainee
Degree – BE/BTech – C.S/ECE/EEE/Mech/Civil CGPA score preferably 6 or above and NO standing arrears (We are open to students from the other discipline. But they should demonstrate their IT skills in the written test and technical interviews)
We are looking for candidates who
• are inherently curious
• have the aptitude for understanding software
• with demonstrable hands-on programming skills
• have a strong willingness to learn
• possess genuine interest working in multiple software platforms
• are willing to work hard and commit to their own growth
• have good communications skills
• have good knowledge of latest technologies
Package: 2.5L per annum.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The candidate will have to undergo a training for 6 months from the date of joining.
2. The candidates who are joining Vernalis have to serve a mandatory period of 24 months from the date of the completion of their training.
Round #1 – Aptitude Test
Round #2 – Technical Test
Round #3 – Technical and HR interview at Vernalis Madurai office.
All the eligible students are requested to register in our career website.
Website name – talent.vernal.is
Students have to apply for the role ‘Junior Associate trainee- Software Developer’ for ‘Madurai’ location.