Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering organizes Three Days National Level Workshop on IoT using Raspberry Pi from 07/03/2019 to 09/03/2019.
The main objective of this workshop is to demonstrate the aspiring Engineers acquaint with the conceptual as well as basic practical knowledge of the amazing world of Internet of Things (IoT) and its fascinating applications. In this workshop students will understand how Raspberry Pi can be used in hardware and software to interact with a web service on the Internet. This workshop prepares students to work with Raspberry Pi development platform to develop the Innovative Projects in the field of Internet of Things (IoT).
- Introduction to Embedded System
- Introduction to Raspberry Pi
- Installing OS in Raspberry Pi
- Programming Raspberry Pi using Python
- Basic Concepts of Python
- Accessing GPIO Pins of Raspberry pi
- GPIO, ADC, UART & Sensors
- Introduction to Internet of Things
- Complete Hardware and Software Infrastructure
- Interfacing Sensors and Wi-Fi Module
- Store and Sending data on IoT Cloud Platform