Computer Science and Engineering
Kamarajar Educational Road, Amathur – 626 005 Sivakasi – Virudhunagar Main Road.,Sivakasi,Tamilnadu,India
Computer Science and Engineering is a discipline that integrates several fields of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science required to develop computer hardware and software. Computer Engineers are involved in many hardware and software aspects of computing, from the design of individual microprocessors, personal computers, and supercomputers, to circuit design. This field of engineering not only focuses on how computer systems themselves work, but also how they integrate into the larger
picture. The Department of Computer Science and Engineering has planned for several avant-garde laboratories dedicated to specific core technologies.
The education-conducive and competitive atmosphere of AAA brings out the best in computer students, be it in managerial mastery or engineering expertise. The demand for software engineers keeps climbing worldwide.
The Department also continually updates its laboratory facilities to provide a platform for emerging fields like Cloud Computing and so on. Fundamentals Of Computing is a syllabus prescribed to the First year Engineering students for better foundation.
The CSE department has a fully equipped Internet Lab powered by BSNL of 10Mbps that helps the students to develop their knowledge and market themselves in this competitive world.
- To be incredible in the field of computer science and engineering for promoting technology learning and be a center of research in benefitting the society
- To strengthen the domain knowledge of the engineers in the field of computer applications
- To stimulate the ethical behavior of the engineers matching the employability prerequisites
- To provide a conducive environment to stimulate innovation in learning latest technological tools
- To enrich research oriented projects and activities for the betterment of the society
To effectuate the demands of the industry, we impart practical training to our students through Value Added Courses in their course fields.