Grievances Redressal Cell deals with all types of grievances, complaints and malpractices including those received from Students, Faculty and other Stakeholders.
The ‘Grievance Redressal Committee’ Members
Management Representative: Dr. M. Sekar, Principal
- Dr. Rama Venkatesh, NGO, Lakshmi Fertility Centre, Sivakasi.
- Mr. V. Thiraviarajan, ASP & Head/S&H
- Dr. S. Krishnapriya, Prof. & Head/Civil
- Mrs. C. Tamilselvi, AP/S&H
- Mr. P. Vairaganesan, Clerk.
‘Grievances’ may include the following complaints of the aggrieved Students namely : (As per AICTE Regulation)
- Making admission contrary to merit determined in accordance with the declared admission policy of the institute.
- Irregularity in the admission process adopted by the institute.
- Refusing admission in accordance with the declared admission policy of the institute.
- withhold or refuse to return any document in the form of certificates of degree, diploma or any other award or other document deposited with it by a person for the purpose of seeking admission in such institution, with a view to induce or compel such Person to pay any fee or fees in respect of any course or programme of study which such person does not intend to pursue.
- Demand of money in excess of that specified in the declared admission policy or approved by the competent authority to be charged by such institution.
- breach of the policy for reservation in admission as may be applicable.
- Complaints of alleged discrimination by students from Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, OBC, women, minority or disabled categories.
- Nonpayment or delay in payment of scholarships to any students that such institution is committed, under the conditions imposed by AICTE, or by any other authority.
- Delay in conduct of examinations or declaration of results beyond that specified in the academic calendar.
- On provision of student amenities as may have been promised or required to be provided by the institution.
- Denial of quality education as promised at the time of admission or required to be provided.
- Non transparent or unfair evaluation practices.
- Harassment and victimization of students including sexual harassment; and
- Refund of fees on withdrawal of admissions as per AICTE instructions from time to time.