Entrepreneurship Development Cell
History of EDC at AAACET:
The Entrepreneurship Development Cell of AAACET was established on Janaury 27, 2014 with a MOU signed between NativeLead Foundation, Madurai.The Entrepreneurship Development Cell at AAACET aims at manifesting the latent Entrepreneurial spirit of young students.Here at the Cell, we aim at bridging the gap between the stage wherein one seeds in an idea and the stage where one can actually implement it if it can benefit the present needs of the society.Moreover to provide the safe, secure and protected environment within college campus, EDC will provide all the necessary support to the students who want to start their outfit. AAACET calls their budding and bright stars as “Edu-preneurs”.
- To forge tie ups with various Corporates engaged into Entrepreneurship development for mentoring.
- To conduct orientation programmes for students and to attract them into establishing their own enterprises.
- To organize programmes for Girls for acquiring special skills So that they can earn while at home.
- To organize workshops participating successful entrepreneurs.
- To provide assistance to budding entrepreneurs in getting bank loans, selection of human resources and dealing with day to day problems in their business.
Inaugural of E-Cell (2018-19)
On July 24, 2018 the E-cell activities for the academic year 2018-2019 with the second batch students was inaugurated by our Principal Dr.M.Sekar.
The Principal delivered the inaugural speech motivating the students with success stories of entrepreneurs. He advised the students to participate actively in the E-Cell Activities as well as in the curriculum.
Followed by his speech, Ms.R.Renita Rexy , EDC Coordinator, welcomed the gathering and explained the role of EDC and listed out various activities we have done and planned in this academic year.
- “World Entrepreneur’s Day(WED)” was Celebrated by E-Cell members and Guest Lecture about WED awareness was given by our Alumni Entrepreneurs Arun Shankar(B.E) and Madan Raj S (B.E).
- “Teacher’s Day Celebration” was organised by E-Cell members and Our Principal, HODs of Various Departments and Faculty members of different Departments took part in the Celebration.
- “Passport Awareness” program was conducted by E-Cell Members in the presence of T. Arun Prasad (IES) – Regional Passport Officer, Madurai
- Industrial Trip to Singapore is planned and it is Coordinated by E-Cell members.
- LOGO and Name Contest for our proposed Journal was conducted for E-cell members
- A One day awareness camp on Entrepreneurship by deputy director affiliations & HOD-MBA from Anna University, Tirunelveli.
- A two Day workshop on NEN- National Entrepreneur Network.
- A one day workshop on Start-up India.
- A one day workshop on Export & Import.