The Department of Mechanical Engineering has been one of the core branches of Engineering. It has got wide applications in industries. Mechanical engineers are required in manufacturing, automobile industry, power plants, aviation industry, nuclear energy and all major industries and small-scale industries as well as in Government sectors. The department has well developed laboratories, infrastructure and ecosystem contributing to the wholesome development of the future technocrats.
The department has the following well-developed laboratories
- CAD Lab
- CAM Lab
- Manufacturing Technology Lab
- Strength of Materials Lab
- Thermal Engineering Lab
- Heat & Mass Transfer Lab
- Mechatronics Lab
- Dynamics Lab
- Fluid Mechanics and Machines Lab
- Metrology and Measurements Lab
AAA provides practical application software training in the areas of AUTOCAD, SPRUT CAM, CATIA, CreO, Ansys, Computational Fluid Dynamics, LAB VIEW, MATLAB are conducted. Students are assigned with real time industrial models, and they are made to design and analysis it to meet the industrial expectations.
Pearson Education will conduct Vocational BTEC courses in areas like Employability Skills, Advanced Computer Aided Design, Computer Aided Machining, Robotics, Mechatronics Systems, and Health & Safety.
- To make the excellent professionals in mechanical engineering so as to train them with fundamental concepts and problem solving skills with an exposure to emerging tools and technologies to serve environment.
- Imparting quality education to create efficient mechanicalengineers
- Enhancing the knowledge and technical skill of the facultymembers
- Updating the departmental infrastructure and research facilitiesby providing the state-of-art equipment’s
- Serving the society by developing competent engineers withoutstanding leadership qualities
To effectuate the demands of the industry, we impart practical training to our students through Value Added Courses in their course fields.
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- LAB VIEW